Aerien The Storm Song is one of my all time favorite characters, table top, or LOTRO….. She is a lot of fun, and has a lot of personality, besides mine! 😛
I have had this chest piece in my vault for a long while, waiting to find the right pieces to go with it. There are a few people who have created some beautiful looks with it, I just had to find the right pieces for my vision.
The back is so beautiful, I opted to go cloakless.
Pieces used in the Armored Swanmay Look:
- Head: Light Nadhin Hood Dyed Black (Level 100 Armor, Dol Amroth Barter)
- Shoulders: Mark of the West Shoulder Guards Dyed Black (Rune-Keeper Class Armor – Heroes’ Quartermaster at Harndirion in Enedwaith)
- No cloak... didn’t want to cover up the back because it’s GORG!
- Chest: Ancient Inlaid Breastplate Left Default color (Heavy Armor Quest Reward Banishing the Dishonoured Rushgore)
- Hands: Ceremonial Gloves of the Hopeful Melody dyed black (Lalia’s Shop – Cosmetic)
- Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Gambler Left Default color (Lalia’s Shop – Cosmetic)
- RK Bag: Reforged Rune-Keeper’s Satchel of the Second Age (Level 95 – Crafted) Dyed Black