Happy New Year Everyone! I love winter, and always glad to see the Yule Fest and winter fun show up in LOTRO, I also enjoy making winter outfits! This is one of the outfits I made for my Heralds of the Raven CO Leader, Jasminerose. She leads the HoR Kin on Crickhollow, and will be posing as our Snow-Beast Minstrel.
Jasminerose rolled into Misty Mountains on her trusty goat, Ajax
Snow-beasts as far as the eye could see! (I love the detail on this cloak. From the teeth to the fur. The boots are really awesome too!)
All pieces were left default color except for the gloves.
Music really calms the savage snow-beast…
Snow-Beast Minstrel Pieces
- Back: Horned Snow-beast Cloak (Yule Festival since 2012. You have to complete The More The Merrier Tier 3 to barter for it.)
- Chest: Woodsman’s Supple Jacket (Medium Armor, Selectable Reward for the quest Retaking Riverwatch from Grimbold of Grimslade, Grimbold’s camp. Level 74)
- Hands: Leather Gauntlets of the Leaping Stag (Dyed Walnut Brown Medium Armor, Selectable Reward for the Quest Finding an Old Friend from Elain at Lhan Tarren, Dunland. Level 65)
- Feet: Snow-Beast Boots (Yule Festival since 2012. You have to complete The More The Merrier Tier 3 to barter for it.)
- Ajax: Prized Nimble Redhorn Goat (Iron Garrison Miners Kindred Rep. Purchased from Kettil in the Twenty-first Hall)