Things people do that irritate me!!!!!!!!
This is an old award from the past Chronically Moronic Blog that actually survived. I am reposting it because it still works for me lately. 🙂
Top 10 things people do that irritate me:
10. People who are presumptuous and pre judge before knowing the facts.
09. People who have no accountability. If you caused a problem, participated in a problem, OWN UP AND GROW UP! Don’t pass it off and point fingers at others, that’s a 5-year-old thing to do.
08. People who think they are they ONLY right and are so tunnel visioned they can’t see the proverbial forest for the trees….
07. People who have no real personality of their own, but have to copy and mimic other people to look like “the cool kid in the sand box”.
06. Adult men who use 2-year-old children phrases… Again, if I wanted another child, I would have one…
05. People who try to change others to the way THEY think they SHOULD be…
04. People who think that bad things that happen to OTHERS are perfectly ok because it is not happening to or has no effect on their greatness or personal being.
03. People who know a whole heck of a lot of nothing but think they know EVERYTHING!!
02. Double standards
01. People who think they are the alpha, the omega… IE: Center of the universe, everything must be dropped for them on their call… it’s all about them, they are the greatest thing AND WE SHOULD ALL BOW TO THEIR GREATNESS OR FEAR THEM AND DESPAIR!!!!!!! (ok so that last bit was my Galadriel impression for the day :))
And the Chronically Moronic award goes to the select handful who should know who they are but due to irritation 08, 04, 03 and 01 just either won’t see it or ASSume they are too INCREDIBLE to fit into this list, or they ASSume it doesn’t mean them.