The Sims 4 Block Party Challenge!
I started to rebuild the Sims 4 worlds and then found this challenge, The Sims 4 Block Party Challenge! Since I was already in the process of doing this, I thought I would go ahead and play along!
The Sims 4 Block Party Challenge Rules:
1. There must be two starter homes (costing $20,000 or less) in the town
2. There should be one park, though were you decide to put it is up to your discretion, it does NOT need to be on that large lot in the middle of town.
3. There should be at least four other community lots in the town, though what types of community lots they are, is completely up to you.
4. At least one house needs to be a large-scale mansion (costing at least $200,000)
5. If you choose to upload the lots to the gallery use the hashtag #Sims4BlockParty so that people interested in the challenge can find the lots quickly. I also might use this as a way to highlight lots that I particularly liked on the site!
Sims 4 Block Party Challenge – Willow Creek
Willow Creek Starters
Willow Creek Park
Willow Creek Community Lots
Willow Creek Large-Scale Mansion
Other Willow Creek Builds
Sims 4 Block Party Challenge – Oasis Springs
Oasis Springs Starters
Oasis Springs Park
Oasis Springs Community Lots
Oasis Springs Large-Scale Mansion
Other Oasis Springs Builds
Sims 4 Block Party Challenge – Newcrest
Please note: In my games, Newcrest is set up to be a family friendly neighboorhood. My starters for this area were created for families with children. You will find young couples in the area, but there are no single sims living in the “town”.
Newcrest Community Lots
Newcrest Large-Scale Mansion
Other Newcrest Builds