What Information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- You may visit our site anonymously.
- When contacting us you will be asked for your name and email address. You will optionally be asked for your website address.
What do we use your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products, or service information, etc.
- At any time you may unsubscribe from our mailing list. Clear instructions on how to do so are at the bottom of each email.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. This is limited to browser type, country, and operation system data, in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms Of Service
- Update the last modified date below
This page was last modified on July 6, 2013
- Email from our contact from @ Contact Me